Monday 3 October 2011

Cake, cake, cake!

I just have to share this recipe for Victoria sponge cake, its amazing! So easy to make by simply adding everything to the bowl and mixing. It rises so well too and makes a very impressive cake.

I've now used the recipe to make a couple of cakes and cupcakes too :) I'm really getting into this baking malarkey whilst on maternity leave. Often with Joshua lending a helping hand....and helping me to create more mess in the kitchen!!

I've banned myself from baking for the last week or so though as it's doing nothing to help me loose this last bit of baby tummy ;) That's the only problem with baking. I love to bake but also love to eat my creations too!!

Anyway, here's the link....Check it out, it's a must!

http://www.howtomakecakes.co.uk/2007/09/back-to-victoria-sponge.html





No comments:

Post a Comment