Friday 15 October 2010

Sock Animals!!

After making lots and lots of sock mice I then fancied trying out some other animals!

So, i've had a go at making a stripy zebra, a funky sock croc, two owls and two bunnys. However I can't reveal the second bunny just yet as she hasn't been received by her new friend Lola!! ;) Photo/ photos to follow soon!

I feel like a bit of a 'sock freak' now...I always have to check out the socks in shops (we're off to The Trafford Centre tomorrow! You know where i'll be!!) There's so many funky patterns, the possibilities of new animals are endless!





2 comments:

  1. Where or what pattern do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! When I mentioned patterns above I was talking about the patterns on the socks! I've done all these myself without any patterns. I started off making mice using this tutorial
    http://shelleyrodgers.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-made-this-sock-mouse.html
    Just buy a pair of socks and have a play! You'll soon get to grips of how to put them together. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete